Whether conducting a 120 player shotgun tournament, or planning a smaller event, the staff at Meridian Golf Club takes great pride in attending to every detail and ensuring guests enjoy the best golf experience.Monday Tournament Outings at Meridian are scheduled in advance April through October each year
- All tournaments are shotgun starts. A minimum of 72 players is required.
- Our large Driving Range and expansive practice area is fully equipped with an expansive hitting tee, chipping green, greenside bunker and putting green.
- Tournament administration includes: professionally personalized scorecards and golf cart signs.
- Professional scoring and scoreboards are also provided for your golf outing.
- Tournament administration
- Registration tables
- On-course events and Announcements
- Bag handling
- Tournament Scoring
- Greens and Cart fees
- Taxes and gratuities
- Two meal periods
- $5 per person will go towards golf shop credit for certificates or prizes
- Special golf skills contests are available, examples include: longest drive, straightest drive, closest to the pin, longest putt made.
- Pre-tournament golf instruction and clinics are available.
- On-course beverage cart service is also available on either a hosted or cash basis.
2018 Corporate Golf Outing Menu Selections
- Click on the image below to access the menu.
Contact: Clubhouse Manager, Mike Shur at 303-799-8413